Xiaomi intends to release two new smartphones using Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipsets and a “small” body factor similar to the iPhone 13 mini. Now, a recent tweet from trusted source Mukul Sharma confirms that Xiaomi will soon release a new Snapdragon 870-powered smartphone in the worldwide market. The source also gave a few other critical features in addition to the chipset. The mid-range flagship phone is also being discussed here appears to have emerged on TENAA this week as well.
- A forthcoming Xiaomi smartphone will be able to charge at a rate of 67W.
- The smartphone is also available on the TENAA certification website.
- The smartphone should also include a “aggressive” camera arrangement, which might be a flagship-level camera system.
According to Mukul Sharma, the forthcoming Xiaomi smartphone would also feature 67W rapid charging. He goes on to say that the Xiaomi phone would have a “pretty aggressive” camera arrangement for the worldwide market. Although the launch of this smartphone in India has not been announced, the handset may ultimately make its debut in India following a worldwide launch.
This enigmatic smartphone might be the same as the one just posted on the TENAA certification website with the model number 2112123AC. The TENAA filing further indicates that a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 CPU with up to 67W charging capabilities will power the next smartphone.
According to popular tipster Digital Chat Station, the 2112123AC model numbered gadget will be launched in China, while the 2112123C model numbered device will be distributed outside of China as a Redmi-branded handset. Abhishek Yadav, a Twitter tipper, has also corroborated the same with photographs on the TENAA certification page.
According to the most recent reports, the release of this smartphone with the Snapdragon 870 CPU isn’t far off. It would be fascinating to watch how Xiaomi improves the cameras on the incoming smartphone since it has been the single big problem in its previous range of handsets with flagship-grade chipsets and competitive pricing.
1. Xiaomi 12 Ultra Specifications Leaked, Might Feature Leica-branded Camera.
2. On November 30, Xiaomi will release the Redmi Note 11T 5G in India.
3. Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 11 Lineup. Check Out Complete Details.
4. Xiaomi confirmed that Redmi Note 11 series will support 120W fast charging.
5. Xiaomi 11T Pro and Redmi Note 10 Lite got BIS Certification.