Due to issues with the Google Play system on some devices, Samsung has temporarily suspended the delivery of the One UI 4.0 update for the Galaxy S21. The company made the update available in different locations for a limited number of Samsung flagship phones.
A moderator on the official Samsung community forums made the announcement (via Tizenhelp). He also added that Google is now working on the issue after assessing the information.
As a result, it is not unreasonable to conclude that the problem is not simply the fault of Samsung, as Google has also been implicated. It’s unclear when the company will issue the update again. But the moderator says it won’t happen until Google fixes the issues.
It is not the first time Samsung had to put a stop to the One UI 4.0 update. Earlier this year, Samsung had to postpone One UI 4.0 update for Galaxy Z Flip 3.
How to Check Galaxy S21 One UI 4 Update:
Regardless, if you get a little too eager, you can always go to Settings > Software Update and manually check whether any updates are available. If the new update is available, click the Download and press the Install button. And if it isn’t, well, you can always try again when some time has passed.
1. Samsung may release the Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra with a glass back due to popular demand.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specifications Leaked In a New Report.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 will release soon with a faster CPU.
4. Oppo Find N foldable Will Be $600 cheaper Than The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
5. Samsung Rolled Out One UI 4.0 Beta for Galaxy S10 Devices.