The Moto G31 is a new low-cost smartphone in India that costs less than Rs 15,000 (about). This new Motorola smartphone has a triple-camera configuration on the rear and an AMOLED display. In India, it competes with Redmi Note 10, Realme 8i, Samsung Galaxy M21, and other smartphones priced under Rs 15,000.
Specifications for the Moto G31:
A 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch cutout in the top center is featured on the Moto G31.
Processor & Battery:
There’s a MediaTek Helio G85 CPU under the hood, along with up to 6GB of RAM. The smartphone has a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 20W charging. It is also splash-resistant, with an IPX2 rating. The phone has a fingerprint scanner on the back and the capability for face unlock.
Camera Set-up & Operating System:
A triple-camera system is found on the rear. It has a 50-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. A 13MP front camera is available for selfies. The Motorola smartphone comes pre-installed with Android 11.
Price in India:
There are two storage choices available for the Moto G31. The entry-level 4GB RAM model costs Rs 12,999. The 6GB RAM Moto G31 costs Rs 14,999 in India. Internal storage for this model is 128GB. Meteorite Grey and Sterling Blue are the colors available for the phone. Flipkart will begin selling the phone on December 6th.
1. Motorola might release a new Moto G phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor and a 144Hz display.
2. Motorola Released a Trio of Edge 20 Series With a 108MP Camera.
3. On November 30, the Moto G200 with Snapdragon 888 Plus may release in India.
4. The most recent Moto smartwatch trades Wear OS for low cost.
5. Renders and specifications for the Moto Watch 100 which have an in-built GPS.