After the highly anticipated launch of the OnePlus 10T, the users were jovial to get the new OxygenOS update for the smartphone. There were some reports criticizing some aspects of the smartphone like the performance, camera, UI, etc. This update promises to deliver and fix the bugs and improve the all-over performance of the OnePlus 10T.
Also Read: How To Retrieve and Delete Archived Emails in Gmail?
Although the update will be available to each user around the world which obviously includes India as well. But then it is to be expected to roll out in stages according to the geographical location. This update also came with a version number with it – Version A.06. This was announced on the OnePlus official forum. Over the next few days most of the world will be able to update their devices. To check for the updates OnePlus 10T users can go to the settings menu then to the system option and then navigate to system updates if the update has been rolled out in your location you will be able to check. If we are talking about India specifically then the rollout’s firmware version is CPH2413_11. A.06 but the European users will get the version as CPH2415_11.A.06.
New OxygenOS Update details
Some of the updates that Version A.06 brings are – the front camera retouch issue has been fixed, the ultra-wide lens has been optimized and the portrait mode is better now. One of the best fixes is the new fingerprint unlocking algorithm. The goodies do not end here, other finer updates are mentioned below in this article.
As mentioned earlier the system performance has been improved, and the background processes are more stable. Screen display, OTG compatibility, and fingerprint unlocking algorithm all have been optimized. Users also reported that at times the Supervooc charging was not detected, this has also been fixed in this new update.
Also Read: Chromecast Alongside Google TV Next Update Might Make the Platform Lag Free.
Latest OxygenOS Changelogs
- Improves system stability and fluidity.
- Optimizes the stability of applications in the background.
- Optimizes the screen display.
- Optimizes the OTG compatibility
- Optimizes the fingerprint recognition algorithm and improves the fingerprint unlocking experience.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of portrait mode.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the ultra-wide lens.
- Optimizes the effect of AI Retouch when using the front camera.
- Fixes the occasional issue when Supervooc charging is not correctly detected.