OnePlus has begun seeding the stable Android 13 upgrade for its last-gen flagships, specifically the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The company released the OxygenOS 13 stable update for the OnePlus 10 Pro last month. What’s more, countries, including India, Europe, and North America are all receiving the OxygenOS 13 upgrade.
OnePlus recently announced the news on the OnePlus Community Forum. Specifically, the company said OnePlus 9 Pro is receiving firmware upgrades with version LE2121 11.F.16 for Indian users. On the other hand, firmware LE2123 11.F.16 and LE2125 11.F.16, respectively, are being distributed to users in Europe and North America.
OnePlus 9 users in India are presently receiving firmware updates for LE2111 11.F.16. For users in Europe and North America, the identical device is being upgraded with firmware versions LE2113 11.F.16 and NE2215 11.F.16, respectively. To learn more about the new features of the update, let’s look at the official changelog.
Also Read: YouTube Releases Its Own Primetime Channels.
OnePlus OxygenOS 13 X Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
[Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
[Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Also Read: Apple Rolls Out 5G Beta Program in India.