Earlier this month, the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro received the first stable build of Android 12 based OxygenOS 12. However, OnePlus halted the rollout just a few days after it began, citing difficulties experienced by early users. OnePlus appears to have resolved all issues, as the OxygenOS 12 rollout for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro has resumed.
Also Read: Intel Core i3-12100 quad-core Alder Lake CPU Test Results Reveals It Is Faster Than Ryzen 3 3300X.
OxygenOS 12 Changelog
According to a recent post on the OnePlus Community forums, the new OxygenOS 12 stable update (build number C.39) for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro has begun trickling out to users. The following changes are included in the update:
- Improved the smoothness of fingerprint unlocking
- Optimized the system power consumption to extend the battery life
- Fixed the issue of screen tearing when back to the home screen in some games
- Fixed the issue that the notification bar showed a blank bar
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.12
- Improved the startup speed of the application
- Improved the image effect of the rear camera
- Fixed the issue that failed to connect to the mobile data in certain scenarios
It is worth noting that OnePlus has rolled out the new OxygenOS 12 release only for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro in global and Indian models. As usual, OnePlus is pushing out the update in stages, so the update notification may take a while to appear on your device. If you don’t want to wait, you can manually download and install the update package.
Also Read: Oppo Find N 5G Will Come Equipped With 120Hz Foldable Screen, 6.5-inch Curved External Screen, And More.