Following the release of Android 12.0, Realme has begun to increase the availability of the Realme GT Realme UI 3.0 Android 12beta program, confirming our suspicions. The beta program is currently available in India and a few more countries.
Owners of the Realme GT in India can enroll in the beta program by going to the Settings > Software Update page on their phone, clicking on the Settings icon in the upper right corner, and selecting Upgrade Early Adopters or Trial Version, then Upgrade Early Access. After following these steps, they may download the Android 12 beta via the phone’s Settings » Software update menu.
Realme GT receives realme UI 3.0, which is based on Android 12:
How to Join the Early Access Beta of Realme UI 3.0:
If you’d want to check out the Android 12 build before the stable version is released, here’s how you can do it in Realme UI.
- Begin by launching the Settings app.
- Go to Software Update and choose the hexagon-shaped button in the upper right corner.
- Select Upgrade early adopters and then Upgrade Early Access from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be asked to read the instructions, after which you may choose to Update or Book Now.
If you were chosen, you should get a message from Settings that the update is ready to be installed on your device. So, have you submitted an application? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
1. Realme GT Neo 2 5G has been launched in India; see the price and specs.
2. Realme Gearing up To Release Smart TV Google Stick And More On October 13.
3. Realme 8s and Realme 8i Released In The Indian Market At an Affordable Price.