Samsung may unveil its next flagship smartphone series in January of next year, with a fresh rumor claiming that the Galaxy S22 series will include a glass back on all of its phones. This would be a significant improvement above the Galaxy S21 series offerings.
The scene has been set for Samsung’s next line of flagship smartphones and based on what has been revealed so far, there is a lot to look forward to when the company unveils the Galaxy S22 series. Expected to debut in late January, new indications on what the new Samsung smartphones will have keep coming in, and the latest one points to a feature that many have been anticipating.
You Should Know:
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 might release in late January 2022.
- Like last time, the series will most likely consist of three phones.
- According to a source, all three phones will have a glass back.
According to a fresh rumor, the Galaxy S22 series will include a glass back on all of its phones. Naturally, the rumor has spread like wildfire among Samsung fans. They were disappointed because Samsung has used plastic back in last year’s Samsung flagship series, the Galaxy S21.
Many people have complained to Samsung about the plastic backs on the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ when they were first released. Only the Galaxy S21 Ultra, the highest-end model in the series, has a glass finish with Gorilla Glass Victus. Samsung appears to have listened to its customers and will be making some modifications to its Galaxy S22 series.
Ice Universe, a well-known leaker, has revealed that all three Galaxy S22 phones would have a glass back. This suggests that the Gorilla Glass Victus will most likely be on the backs of the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra, marking a significant improvement over the series’ predecessor.
In comparison to what a plastic back panel can do, a glass back will offer the phones a far more expensive feel.
1. Samsung Rolled Out One UI 4.0 Beta for Galaxy S10 Devices.
2. The Samsung Galaxy A33 will have an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance.
3. Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22+ Camera Specifications Leaked.
4. Samsung Working on to Fix Laggy Refresh Rate Issue.
5. Samsung Working On Enhancing Fast Charging Capabilities.